Sunday, May 08, 2005

What I would do

When I came home from work last night I found that Paula had tagged me. Just what I needed - another procrastination project.

"The following is a list of occupations. Of this list, I must choose five of them and elaborate what I would do should I be enjoying this occupation. At the end, I may add some to the list and so can you, should you be chosen as my victim. And I get to choose three victims..."

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Talk Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO...
If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a filmmaker...
If I could be a sherpa...
If I could be a ninja...
If I could be a cab driver...
If I could be a frosting tester...
If I could be a swimsuit manufacturer...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a dictator...
If I could be an acrobat...
If I could be an inventor...

All right. Here we go:

If I could be a frosting tester I would get to lick the bowl.
If I could be a cab driver I would take everybody for a ride.
If I could be a missionary, I would preach that we are all living in our own fairy tales so we might as well choose good ones.
If I could be a painter, I'd probably paint myself into a corner.
If I could be a midget stripper, I would be small but perfectly formed.

I tag: Susan, who will have fun with it, Wiccachicky, who is good at everything she does, and Ms Vile File, who I suspect has already been everything on the list.

3 comments:

Norma said...

I knew it! This has been appearing all over the place, and no one ever finishes the "librarian" statement.

Badaunt said...

Susan did!

Ms Vile File said...

Thanks, BadAunt! My very first meme! A quick perusal looks as if I have done at least 10 of the jobs on the list! Gives me some ideas for future (bad) jobs...