Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bird story

So there was this bird, see, and it was walking along minding its own business in the river.



And as it was walking along it spotted another bird.



"Wow!" it said. "Look at that bird! It's gorgeous! Almost as beautiful as me!"



"Hey, you," it said. "Give me a kiss."



Another bird was watching this.



"What nonsense!" it huffed. "Young people nowadays, always admiring themselves. Tsk tsk! I'm FAR too mature to do anything like that."



"Besides, my feet would get cold."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderfull serie!

Artistic Soul said...

lol - I love it! So graceful.

Anonymous said...

Very cute

Anonymous said...

Good, creative story-telling. You know what, this would make a lovely exercise for an ESL class...tell a simple story from 4 or 5 pictures. Hmmmm...got me thinking, it has.

kenju said...

Lovely photos and I like the approach you took. You are probably right!

Unknown said...

Hi This is really cute. I love it.

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

what? how is this present simple?