Sunday, May 06, 2007

Peek-a-boo!

I've managed to get peek-a-boo comments back, thanks to the wonderfully clear instructions from Stephen. I like being able to read comments without leaving the main page and only open a new window when I want to post. I was missing that in the new template. Isn't it lovely to have it back?

(If you decide to use this hack, you'll need to turn off pop-up windows (in settings/comments) before you install it, then turn it on again when you finish. I would have managed to do this a lot faster if I'd thought of that before I started.)

My only complaint now is that the comments in the main page (not in the pop-up) are too close together, and look a bit squished. I'm trying to insert a little space between comments, and this seemingly simple task is driving me up the wall. If you have a clue, please pass it on. I seem to have become clueless, and may have to do some actual work (class prep and so on) in order to feel clever again.

3 comments:

kenju said...

I am so clueless when it comes to templates and blogging that I would be no help to you at all. I'm sorry!

Bill C said...

If I ever get the nerve to start hacking away on my template, I'll be coming to you for help with peek-a-boo comments. I really like how yours work.

Fun Times @ Work Team said...

Edit the CSS for comments section to get more space between comments.