Sunday, January 09, 2005

More old photos

Here are some more of the old negatives from the flea market. I don't know how old these are, but I'm not proving very successful when it comes to scanning them. I did another thirty or forty (there were over a hundred altogether) and these were the only ones that really worked, and even then not very well. Some of them I could see fairly clearly when I held them up to the light but when I scanned them it didn't work. I probably need a scanner that does negatives, which mine supposedly doesn't. Of course I could just take them in to a shop for developing, but that would be too easy. Besides, it would detract from their procrastination value.

Anyway, here they are.







1 comments:

Badaunt said...

You email was returned for a very good reason - I had put the wrong address in my profile.

This has now been remedied, and I've emailed you. (At least I think I have.)