Monday, November 28, 2005

Leaves

Today on my way to work I took a few pictures in the little park near the university. The leaves are turning. It is a little late, but I've been forgetting to take my camera.

Still, they were pretty, with all that red, orange and yellow. I didn't get any pictures of the really red leaves, down the river a bit. I was going to do that after work, but it had become too dark. If they are still there on Wednesday I'll try again.

In the meantime, here are a few of the pictures. (Click to enlarge)









5 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

I love this last one of the leaves on the ground! I'm going to put it on my desktop! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I feasted my eyes!! We have 18 inches of snow and temps hover around zero Farhenheit....lovely lovely leaves!

Doris said...

Thankyou for bringing a taste of your part of the world to mine :-)

kenju said...

They're beautiful; I like the last one the best!

Anonymous said...

I imitated Wiccachicky and put the last one on as my wallpaper......wish I could get the full size of my favorites, though....maybe we could ask and you could link to the actual picture as it came off the camera?

Sort of desperately looking for
.....a home where the Buffalo roam
Where the Deer and the Antelope play;
Where never is heard a discouraging word,
And the sky is not clouded all day.

The leaves help.