Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Clever

I guess you're wondering why my head bulges like this.


It's because I'm so clever. My brains have grown so big they hardly fit into my skull.


See that bit in front? That's my frontal lobe. The puzzle-solving bit of my brain.


I had to grow a big brain to find food, because people keep hiding it from me.

That means I have to be cleverer than people.

Not that difficult, really.

For example, they probably hid some food under this rock. They thought I'd be too stupid to notice.


They also thought I wouldn't be able to turn over the rock. No opposable thumbs. Pfft! They only think opposable thumbs are important because they've got them.


Ha! Fat lot they know.


All right, so there was no food under that particular rock, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. That's what they want me to do.

I never give up.


I just move onto the next rock.


I can afford to take my time. I'm not so 'intelligent' that I have to sit in an office all day trying to make some stupid boss happy. I can do what I want.

Nobody is my boss.


I can turn over as many rocks as I want to.

And that's good, because they say seafood is good for the brain. I'm fairly sure river food is good, too.


My brain is growing bigger just THINKING about eating this, whatever it is.


Right.

Next rock.


I don't know why they bother to hide the food like this.


I always find it.


I'm not going to share, you know. Turn over your own rocks.


And go away. I'm busy.

4 comments:

OzBurger said...

Very funny, thankyou!

Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is that Japanese birds have as much attitude as Kiwi birds, right? Yup ;-)

Keera Ann Fox said...

I like crows.

I loved your story. Made me LOL!

kenju said...

You're so clever! I could not think this up if I had a thousand years to do it!