Sunday, February 18, 2007

Simple, eh?

Jason Kottke posted about folding an origami Post-It Note box, and challenged his readers to follow the simple instructions and then post the results to Flickr.

'Simple,' he said.

Several people did post their pictures to Flickr, but I will not, because things didn't quite go the way they were supposed to. I blame the Post-It note, which was not square to begin with. I had to cut it. Also, it was a rather small Post-It note anyway, made smaller by cutting to make it square, and it made my fingers feel like sausages trying to fold that thing. To make matters worse the sticky bit kept ... sticking.

I have made a very small collapsible Post-It Note Box.


2 comments:

Bill C said...

Anything that encourages "throw it at the computer" behavior is okay by me.

Faerunner said...

Wow! That's an idea I never had. I love origami, though, and a sticky-box would be an adorable addition to a desk :D You could fill it with paperclips and not lose it!

And don't worry, my fingers feel like sausages when I'm making tiny origami things too.