Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Five minutes into Christmas Day, and I'm going to bed. That is because tomorrow morning I will be up early. I'm going to a flea market with a bunch of friends, as I do most years.

But just now I was checking out My Best Gadgets, and came across what would have been the perfect Xmas present for that hard-to-buy-for man if (a) it wasn't already sold out, and (b) it wasn't too late. Also, you'd have to be rich.

But still, it would almost have almost been worth it to see people's faces when he casually produced this to peel an orange with.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Flea-ing, Badaunt!

tinyhands said...

Merry Christmas Theic, and メリークリスマス to The Man!

(Automatically translated, which I realize will result in a grade of zero. The sentiment is heartfelt nonetheless.)

kenju said...

Merry Christmas, Badaunt!

lina said...

Merry Christmas!

Keera Ann Fox said...

God jul, as we say in Norway.