Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bad dreams

You know how, whatever job you're in, now and again it all gets too much for you and you have a nightmare in which you are at work and everything goes wrong?

Today I had one of those, only worse, because it wasn't a dream. And the most irritating thing about it was that it was ALL MY OWN FAULT.

(It was slightly unlike a work-related nightmare in that I was clothed, but that was about the only thing that went right.)

I will tell you the horrible details tomorrow. I'm hoping that by then it will have become funny.

2 comments:

kenju said...

Maybe it will not only be funny, but turn out for the best. It could happen! LOL

Lia said...

I've had that dream, based on factual circumstances, and in the end everything worked out. I hope it works for you, too.