Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Weather report

The weather is glorious. Yesterday the weather was glorious. The weather is glorious every day. I am in weather heaven. It is hot and dry.

We have just finished a delicious lunch. After a little nap we will have a dip in the pool to cool off, and then it will probably be time for a little something.

This morning I booked my Paris hotel, and later will pop into town to buy the train ticket from here to there.

Tomorrow... Paris!

(Or is it the next day? I'm not sure what day it is.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glorious weather=glorious experiences. Your trip makes me smile.

Doris said...

I haven't commented on any of your travelogue posts but have read a few. They will be a lovely reminder for you when you get home and something to look back on. Sounds like you are having a wonderful world adventure :-)

Faerunner said...

I envy your weather. Here it is raining due to Hurricane Katrina.

It's wonderful that you're having such a good time :)

Gordon said...

Enjoy Paris, just watch out for those Parisians!! (Parisans??)