Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Joke

Today I made up a joke. It is probably not a politically correct joke, but never mind. I was so pleased with myself that I decided to send it to a friend, at his workplace in New Zealand.

As I was typing my joke, however, I remembered that his workplace has email filtering software that automatically blocks email containing any naughty words. I thought about waiting until he got home from work and sending it there instead, but I am not the sort of person who likes to wait. When I make up a joke I want instant feedback.

So I sent the joke anyway. I am fairly sure he can make up his own punchline. My joke goes like this;

Q. How many Tourettes sufferers does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. (censored)

4 comments:

kenju said...

LOL......(:-0)

Lia said...

:(
Clearly, my sense of humor has gone missing. I don't get it.

Keera Ann Fox said...

Took me a moment, then... ROTFLOL!

Lia, it helps if you know what symptom Tourette's is best known for. ;-)

Tabor said...

I know that sufferers frequently repeat swear words...not sure how that fits in with a lightbulb change though?