Monday, November 20, 2006

Amateur proctologists

Another picture I came across yesterday was this one from Kuantan, Malaysia, and it also made me smile. This one was from this year. I don't know if you remember, but I mentioned two small boys who kept poking at us. We were forced to defend ourselves (by tickling them), and they eventually gave up. It was after they gave up that I took this picture. Before that I couldn't use my camera. I was too busy fending off these fiendish amateur proctologists.

But as you can see, we wore them out. By the time they staggered off, giggling, they were so weak they had to hold each other up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realise that someone is going to be very disappointed to have their google search on your post's title lead them to this, don't you?

kenju said...

Funny comment up there! Lol


What a sweet photo that is; sort of classic little boy friendship.