Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hard-boiled

Yesterday in one of my better but rather noisy classes, one of the girls started beating up the rather cute guy sitting next to her. I was shocked, and said so.

"What did you do that for?" I asked, as the cute guy picked himself off the floor. She grabbed a handful of his shirt and hauled him back onto his chair, where he eyed her doubtfully.

"I am hard-boiled!" she told me, and started to dust him down vigorously.

"Hard-boiled?" I asked.

"Yes, she is hard-boiled," nodded her victim, with feeling. "She is VERY hard-boiled."

She laughed and dusted him a little more vigorously. He winced and covered his head.

I don't know where they picked up the word, but apparently that's what hard-boiled girls do. They beat up the cute guys.

2 comments:

Tamakikat said...

Hi PS.

If she likes dusting she can come to my school. However, I think you mean a different type of dusting.

TK

Anonymous said...

This made my day
i laugh more reading your blog then i do reading anything else lol
i wish i could go to high school in japan, then again high school in the uk is... good...sometimes...considering the weather is mostly wet, but i love the rain :3
seeya :)

ps
i really whant to move to japan
reading your blog inspired me to lol