Friday, August 24, 2007

A quick one

Crocodile! Irrawaddy dolphin! Fireflies! Orangutans!

We had an exciting last couple of days in Kuching (and thereabouts), and are now in KL. I have just spent about an hour unsuccessfully trying to transfer photos to CD, and have given up. I will ask someone at a photo shop to do it for me tomorrow.

We are here for a couple of days and then down the east coast, where Internet access might not be so easy. But I have been keeping extensive notes on the Palm every evening, so full reports (with photos) will come when I get back. In the meantime, I am sitting right under an air conditioning duct and I think I am growing icicles. We're off for a hot drink.

Just one question before I leave, though: how come in most hotels the shower head is so bloody high? In our hotel today I stood under the shower and all the water shot straight over my head, leaving me dry. Luckily the shower is the sort you can hold and direct, but still. Sometimes I want both hands free.

More tomorrow, I hope.

0 comments: