Thursday, January 25, 2007

For your viewing pleasure

Here are a couple of things I have enjoyed watching in the last couple of days, and so have all the people I have sent them to.

This first one came from Radioactive Jam. It is a deceptive little video. Nine minutes is on the long side for a YouTube video, but as RaJ astutely noted, Things will seem fairly tame for the first minute and a half or so; don’t give up! He is right. You should not give up. You have nothing to lose, because if by any chance you do NOT enjoy the video, you can take your complaint to RaJ and he will give double your monkeys back. He promised.

Make sure you have the sound on.

Dad at Comedy Barn


I can't remember exactly where I came across this next one. I know I started out at Tracy's, but I don't THINK she posted this video. I think I got it from somewhere I went from there. Tracy often sends me in interesting directions.

This is, in fact, from a Japanese TV program. I have never watched it, but I am told it is sometimes interesting and frequently not. This particular time they hit a winner, and then spoiled it with a silly voice. If the voice drives you up the wall, watch it with the sound off. It's in Japanese anyway, and you do not need to hear to understand what is happening. Again, this one starts out a little slow, but keep watching. It is less than three minutes. There is a little moment of horror in there (WHAT ARE THEY DOING? ARE THEY MAD? IT'LL BE A SLAUGHTERHOUSE!), but it soon passes and all turns out well in the end.

Extremely Popular Cat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that video of people laughing. That's great for the heart and soul.

kenju said...

The first one was great! Mr. kenju came all the way down the hall from the bedroom to see what I was laughing about!

The cat video would not load for me.

Badaunt said...

Kenju: That happened to me this morning when I tried to play it again. Refreshing the page worked.

Fuzzball: You are. :-)