Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trauma

The headline of this story grabbed my attention. You don't expect to see 'Winnie the Pooh' and 'cunning' in the same sentence.

Now I'm wondering whether the victim was offered counseling. It must be fairly traumatizing to be mugged by Winnie the Pooh. The responses from workmates and friends to your story wouldn't help either, I imagine.

I wonder who the 'other characters' were. Eeyore? Roo? Tigger?

Addendum: Here is the story again, with a little more detail. The other characters were a mouse and a panther, and they "donned the unusual garb because they had run out of clean clothes."

Oh. That clears EVERYTHING up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine the thought process..."Oh no, my favourite jeans are in the wash and I wanted to go out tonight. Oh yeah, there's always the Winnie The Pooh costume."
And I won't rest until I know that cut lip healed within the specified two weeks.

OzBurger said...

That is moral character for you!

Going to rob people, but make sure to do it in clean clothes.

I think they just wanted to be famous.