Friday, March 02, 2007

More crows




Hey, you! Yes, you over the other side of the bank! Why are you feeding the gulls but chasing us away? What's wrong with us, eh? NOTHING, that's what. When we rip open your rubbish bags we're HELPING. We're getting rid of the rubbish you don't want! What do you mean, we spread it all over the road and make a mess? You put it on the road to start with, didn't you? What's the problem then, eh? How come you won't give us any food now? If you feed us now, maybe we'll leave your rubbish bags alone!

(Yes I KNOW, but it's worth a try.)

HEY! YOU OVER THERE! ARE YOU LISTENING? WE WON'T WAIT MUCH LONGER!

(I don't think it's working. Can we go crap on their washing now?)

3 comments:

Bill C said...

Crows attempting to blackmail someone into giving them food? Inconceivable!

kenju said...

You are lucky to get the crow pics. They congregate on my street several times a week, but they scatter when I approach with the camera.

Thanks for the visit. I can remember why I was sour - I didn't want to pose for the photo. That is one of several I have with a stuck-out lip; the last one was when I was about to graduate from college, and mom got me up early on a Sat. morning to don my robes and stand in the backyard. I look downright evil!

Janet said...

from one ex-jw to another, nice post on Pharnygula re: comparitive religion.